The TRUTH about Kelly "Mother U-Haul" Mizrahi

The is the infamous Shade Board, the place where Shade lives! Please respect the rules of the forum. Have fun and enjoy. Juan LaPerla

Re: The TRUTH about Kelly "Mother U-Haul" Mizrahi

Postby Just Janese on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Furthermore, let me just say this and then I'm thu: The TRUTH about Kelly Mizrahi is actually very simple. She is just a classic example of a HATER. What is a hater's job? To HATE. Do u know of any other ballroom figure that spews more hate than Kelly? Even if the horrible things she says actually ARE the truth, why does SHE want to be the one 2 air out people's dirty laundry? Why did SHE have 2 be the one to have a whole radio show built on nothing but talking shit about people? That's a pretty rhetorical question, I think. Most importantly, before u be so quick 2 say "work bitch" 2 a hateful negative person like that, u need 2 ask urself WHY is she getting so much life out of doing it, and what does it say about YOU if ur living for it??????
Just Janese

Postby femqueenlegend on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Its unfortunate that everything you said has so much truth and substance about one individual.
Its also unfortunate that so many people tune into her radio and entertain her babble, reads, or whatever about anothers misfortune when she is EXACTLY what she reads and sounds like she didnt make it beyond the 4th grade. (this is a fact)
How does one with NO accomplishments feel they have the right to judge and ridicule another person when they are actually sucessful IN AND OUT of the scene?
Its sad that someone of her age has such a child like mentality.

My diagnosis for her purpose is to build herself up in attempt to bring others down.

Kelly you should consider takeing a new avenue. You're the mother of a house. WOMEN do not carry on in such a distasteful manner. How do you expect the younger generation to become something if this If this is what you are exuding as a "leader"?

This is why the younger generation do not respect the older generation that paved the way and are pioneers of the scene.
soft and cunt TRUE LEGEND
femqueenlegend

Postby MRS.BAKER on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:18 am

KELLY IS A BIG MAN,TRAPPED IN A BIGGER MANS BODY :lol: :-D :D :giggle :)) ,WHO CARES WHAT HE THINK,JUST LOOKING AT HIM IS A READ IN ITSELF :| :arrow: :arrow:
MRS.BAKER

Postby ballroombeatmaker on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:19 am

Janese
I think you are a wonderful person but your attacks on Kelly are ill advised.
Let Pony defend himself he is a grown man.
Kelly "reading" Pony is only because of the "ALLEGED" situation with him and Leyomi.....Kelly is only defending her child.
Do I agree with Kelly saying what she said about Pony?
No.
I do think it was overly vicious but Im not Kelly and I cant judge her because I dont know what she has been through to make her read people so harshly.
I would advise you to stay out of it.....I know you wont but you should.
I love you and I love your talent.
Stay sweet.
ballroombeatmaker

Postby Anna_Wintour on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:00 am

Ok Im lost. If Kelly is so late, tired & such a knotty girl. than why are the girls so affected by what Kelly says. I mean girls are still pressed by 2week old drama? I dont know Kelly personally but I will say she presents herself as a confident care-free blunt bitch who can give 2 fucks about what a bitch says or think about her as long as they dont step to her. So again Kelly is this big ole fat late READ but the gals are stressed & crying on fagboards about shade?? Riddle me that logic pls ]
"Who's In Charge Of The Girls"
Anna_Wintour

Postby DavonMB on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:10 am

Anna_Wintour wrote: Ok Im lost. If Kelly is so late, tired & such a knotty girl. than why are the girls so affected by what Kelly says. I mean girls are still pressed by 2week old drama? I dont know Kelly personally but I will say she presents herself as a confident care-free blunt bitch who can give 2 fucks about what a bitch says or think about her as long as they dont step to her. So again Kelly is this big ole fat late READ but the gals are stressed & crying on fagboards about shade?? Riddle me that logic pls ]

E.
I LISTEN TO THE SONG THAT SINGS IN ME AND ENCOURAGES MY SPIRIT TO DANCE I LOVE THE POSSIBILITIES I SEE “MY BLACK IS BEAUIFUL!!”
-MOTHER KELLY MIZRAHI

The Unbothered House of Irresistible *Your Shadeboard Legend*
DavonMB

Postby SHEILA_E. on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 am

*in a very deep sluggish voice*

Ms thang, Janese you ate that Ms thang!

:lol:
I don't have to tell you you're ugly..YOU know you're ugly.
SHEILA_E.

Postby hyper-read on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:50 am

Kelly not real and unbothered like she claim to be. Miss Thing I listened to that horrible show the other day. It was seed - her, the callers and the chat room. It sounded like a knotty fag phone chat line, with her constantly saying (begging), "c'mon y'all ask me athything. I'm waiting." :-? Honey all of that shit is draining for a phone conversation, let alone a supposed radio show. Some girls are entertained by the strangest things. And when somebody is confident, they don't feel the need to keep saying it because it shines through naturally. When somebody is real, they don't need to keep saying it because it shines through naturally.

When somebody is a psychotic fraud, they don't need to say it because it comes through naturally - which brings me to Miss Gorgeous Milan and her show. LOL Girl, she is as real as Lil Kim's mug. Bitch got game! :lol: She would have you thinking that she really sees fish but she still supports the LGBT community because she's such a cool person. Cocksucker, please. lol THE MADNESS! :lol: Not to mention her quasi celebrity guests that are quasi confirmed and never show up (classic bait and switch). But I have to admit that her show is up a few notches over Miss Kelly's depressing shit.
hyper-read

Postby Tired-of-knots on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:52 pm

HENNI IM TRYING TO PICTURE 8 QUEENS WITH MUSTY TUCKS IN THE BACK OF A UHAUL SWEATING OUT THEIR PAINT AND GILDAS IN THE COMPLETE DARK

AS FAR AS KELLY

YALL GON MAKE THAT OLD KELLY COME OUT AND ATTACK POOR PONY. THAT SMALL THANG WILL GET MAULED BY KELLY
Tired-of-knots

Postby Just Janese on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 pm

ballroombeatmaker wrote:Janese
I think you are a wonderful person but your attacks on Kelly are ill advised.
Let Pony defend himself he is a grown man.
Kelly "reading" Pony is only because of the "ALLEGED" situation with him and Leyomi.....Kelly is only defending her child.
Do I agree with Kelly saying what she said about Pony?
No.
I do think it was overly vicious but Im not Kelly and I cant judge her because I dont know what she has been through to make her read people so harshly.
I would advise you to stay out of it.....I know you wont but you should.
I love you and I love your talent.
Stay sweet.

I hear u, but u are ill-advised on this situation. This situation was STARTED by Kelly and I was actually involved before Pony or Leyomi. This whole thing started from Nicole's radio show that was supposed to be about the term "female figure" and how we wanna denounce it. Kelly calls into the show and started reading me and all the girls to filth, saying we were washed up and couldn't take Leyomi. No one was even talking about Leyomi at all until Kelly brought her name up. I simply said, "nobody is thinking about Leyomi" to which Kelly decides 2 go even more off, saying I'm working Eros and Pony put Leyomi out of VE cause he couldnt take blah blah. So I had Pony listen 4 himself and then he responded with a letter. THEN Kelly goes back on the next show and talks about how he aint got no apt., everything he does is shit, he writes bad checks blah blah. I'm just tired of this big bitch thinking she is the only one who can read somebody, telling a bunch of lies like its the truth, and I decided to not only defend my brother, just like shes supposedly defending her daughter (tho NO ONE even attacked her, Leyomi was the one who attacked FIRST, saying that Pony stole from her) and I've decided that it's time 2 put the real TRUTH out there and read that horrible bitch at the same time just 4 GP. So I'm not "getting into" anything. This was my battle from the jump that just extrapolated onto other people, and I'm just setting the record straight. And furthermore, y is it ok 4 Kelly 2 b "just defending her daughter" but I can't b just defending my brother? Double standard much? :arrow:
Just Janese

Postby Just Janese on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Tired-of-knots wrote:HENNI IM TRYING TO PICTURE 8 QUEENS WITH MUSTY TUCKS IN THE BACK OF A UHAUL SWEATING OUT THEIR PAINT AND GILDAS IN THE COMPLETE DARK

AS FAR AS KELLY

YALL GON MAKE THAT OLD KELLY COME OUT AND ATTACK POOR PONY. THAT SMALL THANG WILL GET MAULED BY KELLY

Chile boo. Attack 4 what? Cause she read him 2 filth and he read her back? This is the shit that irks me too. This bitch go on a show and read everybody under the sun and they dont do anything. But God-forbid somebody read her, then everybody start talkin bout how she gon attack somebody. I'm just gonna say this: If ANYBODY ever thinks they can attack me physically 4 saying my opinion or using the freedom of speech we all have, they better gird their loins and b ready 4 a NASTY exercise, cause that's what it's gonna be. :arrow:
Just Janese

Postby MOTHER_KELLY_MIZRAHI on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:49 am

I AM PROUD, I AM AUTHENTIC I BELIEVE I CAN AND I WILL I AM NOT MEASURED BY MY SHAPE, MY COLOR, OR MY SEXUALITY I AM A DESCENDANT OF A STRONG PEOPLE I LOVE, LIVE AND LAUGH; AND I CHERISH FAMILY & TRUE FRIENDS I LISTEN TO THE SONG THAT SINGS IN ME AND ENCOURAGES MY SPIRIT TO DANCE I LOVE THE POSSIBILITIES I SEE “MY BLACK IS BEAUIFUL!!”
MOTHER_KELLY_MIZRAHI

Postby Alluring on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 am

SHEILA_E. wrote:*in a very deep sluggish voice*

Ms thang, Janese you ate that Ms thang!

:lol:

kiki lol
Alluring

Postby SHEILA_E. on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:53 pm

LOL, This is all very knotty.
I don't have to tell you you're ugly..YOU know you're ugly.
SHEILA_E.

Return to Shade Board 2008-10